Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Enterprise Process Management Systems by Vivek Kale in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Enterprise Process Management Systems by Vivek Kale for free.
Enterprise Process Management Systems: Engineering Process-Centric Enterprise Systems using BPMN 2.0 proposes a process-centric paradigm to replace the traditional data-centric paradigm for Enterprise Systems (ES)--ES should be reengineered from the present data-centric enterprise architecture to process-centric process architecture to be called as Enterprise Process Management Systems (EPMS).
The real significance of business processes can be understood in the context of current heightened priority on digital transformation or digitalization of enterprises. Conceiving the roadmap to realize a digitalized enterprise via the business model innovation becomes amenable only from the process-centric view of the enterprise.
This pragmatic book:
- Introduces Enterprise Process Management Systems (EPMS) solutions that enable an agile enterprise.
- Describes distributed systems and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that paved the road to EPMS. Leverages SOA to explain the cloud-based realization of business processes in terms of Web Services.
- Describes how BPMN 2.0 addresses the requirements for agility by ensuring a seamless methodological path from process requirements modeling to execution and back (to enable process improvements).
- Presents the spreadsheet-driven Spreadsheeter Application Development (SAD) methodology for the design and development of process-centric application systems.
- Describes process improvement programs ranging right from disruptive programs like BPR to continuous improvement programs like lean, six sigma and TOC.
Enterprise Process Management Systems: Engineering Process-Centric Enterprise Systems using BPMN 2.0 describes how BPMN 2.0 can not only capture business requirements but it can also provide the backbone of the actual solution implementation. Thus, the same diagram prepared by the business analyst to describe the business’s desired To-Be process can also be used to automate the execution of that process on a modern process engine.