Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Enterprise Application Architecture with .NET Core by Ganesan Senthilvel in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Enterprise Application Architecture with .NET Core by Ganesan Senthilvel for free.
Architect and design highly scalable, robust, clean and highly performant applications in .NET CoreAbout This Book
- Incorporate architectural soft-skills such as DevOps and Agile methodologies to enhance program-level objectives
- Gain knowledge of architectural approaches on the likes of SOA architecture and microservices to provide traceability and rationale for architectural decisions
- Explore a variety of practical use cases and code examples to implement the tools and techniques described in the book
This book is for experienced .NET developers who are aspiring to become architects of enterprise-grade applications, as well as software architects who would like to leverage .NET to create effective blueprints of applications.What You Will Learn
- Grasp the important aspects and best practices of application lifecycle management
- Leverage the popular ALM tools, application insights, and their usage to monitor performance, testability, and optimization tools in an enterprise
- Explore various authentication models such as social media-based authentication, 2FA and OpenID Connect, learn authorization techniques
- Explore Azure with various solution approaches for Microservices and Serverless architecture along with Docker containers
- Gain knowledge about the recent market trends and practices and how they can be achieved with .NET Core and Microsoft tools and technologies
If you want to design and develop enterprise applications using .NET Core as the development framework and learn about industry-wide best practices and guidelines, then this book is for you.
The book starts with a brief introduction to enterprise architecture, which will help you to understand what enterprise architecture is and what the key components are. It will then teach you about the types of patterns and the principles of software development, and explain the various aspects of distributed computing to keep your applications effective and scalable. These chapters act as a catalyst to start the practical implementation, and design and develop applications using different architectural approaches, such as layered architecture, service oriented architecture, microservices and cloud-specific solutions.
Gradually, you will learn about the different approaches and models of the Security framework and explore various authentication models and authorization techniques, such as social media-based authentication and safe storage using app secrets. By the end of the book, you will get to know the concepts and usage of the emerging fields, such as DevOps, BigData, architectural practices, and Artificial Intelligence.Style and approach
Filled with examples and use cases, this guide takes a no-nonsense approach to show you the best tools and techniques required to become a successful software architect.