Do you know that you can save money by getting the book Yale Law Journal: Volume 124, Number 4 - January-February 2015 by Yale Law Journal in pdf version instead of buying one? We have the pdf version of the book Orphans of Islam available for free. Just click on red download button below to download Yale Law Journal: Volume 124, Number 4 - January-February 2015 by Yale Law Journal for free.
The contents of the January-February 2015 issue of the Yale Law Journal (Volume 124, Number 4) are:
• "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Financial Regulation: Case Studies and Implications," John C. Coates IV
• "Beyond the Indian Commerce Clause," Gregory Ablavsky
• "On Evidence: Proving Frye as a Matter of Law, Science, and History," Jill Lepore
• "The End of Jurisprudence," Scott Hershovitz
• "Against the Tide: Connecticut Oystering, Hybrid Property, and the Survival of the Commons," Zachary C.M. Arnold
• "Perceptions of Taxing and Spending: A Survey Experiment," Conor Clarke & Edward Fox
• "The Psychology of Punishment and the Puzzle of Why Tortfeasor Death Defeats Liability for Punitive Damages," Roseanna Sommers
• "The Case for Regulating Fully Autonomous Weapons," John Lewis
• "From Child Protection to Children's Rights: Rethinking Homosexual Propaganda Bans in Human Rights Law," Ryan Thoreson
Quality ebook formatting includes fully linked footnotes and an active Table of Contents (including linked Contents for all individual Articles, Notes, and Essays), proper Bluebook formatting, and active URLs in footnotes.